Triple P Discussion
Triple P & Effective Parenting Styles Discussion Groups. Practical advice for parents tackling specific problem behaviours. Four 2.5 hour sessions over a number of weeks. The series of sessions includes the Triple P groups: Dealing with disobedience, Developing good bedtime routines, Managing fighting and aggression, Hassle-free shopping, and our group Effective Parenting Styles which looks at how parent's actions and attitudes come together to affect a child's development - find out ways that work for you.
Dates for Groups 2017
Roslyn - Roslyn Library, Kipling Street, Roslyn, PNth.
- Dealing With Disobedience, Monday 31st July, 9.30am - 11.45am
- Developing Good Bedtime Routines, Monday 7th August, 9.30am - 11.45am
- Managing Fighting and Aggression, Monday 14th August, 9.30am - 11.45am
- Dealing With Disobedience, Wednesday 2nd August, 9.30am - 11.45am
- Managing Fighting and Aggression, Wednesday 9th August, 9.30am - 11.45am