Triple P Discussion
Triple P Discussion Groups. Practical advice for parents tackling specific problem behaviours. Four 2.5 hour sessions over a number of weeks. The series of sessions includes the Triple P groups: Dealing with disobedience, Developing good bedtime routines, Managing fighting and aggression and Hassle-free shopping - find strategies and solutions that work for you.
Call Parentline Manawatu on 06 355 1655 or 0800 4FAMILY to register for 1 or more of the sessions.
Dates for Groups 2018
Roslyn - Roslyn Library, Kipling Street, Roslyn, PNth.
- Dealing With Disobedience, Monday 7th May, 9.30 - 11.45am
- Managing Fighting and Aggression, Monday 14th May, 9.30am - 11.45am
Awapuni - St Matthews Church, 109 College Street, Awapuni, PNth.
- Dealing With Disobedience, Wednesday 13th June, 9.30 - 11.45am
- Developing Good Bedtime Routines, Wednesday 20th June, 9.30 - 11.45am
- Managing Fighting and Aggression, Wednesday 27th June, 9.30am - 11.45am