Triple P Discussion
Triple P Discussion Groups. Practical advice for parents tackling specific problem behaviours. Four 2.5 hour sessions over a number of weeks. The series of sessions includes the Triple P groups: Dealing with disobedience, Developing good bedtime routines, Managing fighting and aggression and Hassle-free shopping - find strategies and solutions that work for you.
Call Parentline Manawatu on 06 355 1655 or 0800 4FAMILY to register for 1 or more of the sessions.
Dates for Groups 2018
- Dealing With Disobedience, Wednesday 24th October, 9.30am - 11.45am
- Great Bedtime Routines, Wednesday 31st October, 9.30am - 11.45am
- Managing Fighting and Aggression, Wednesday 7th November, 9.30am - 11.45am
Roslyn - Roslyn Library, Kipling Street, Roslyn, PNth.
- Dealing With Disobedience, Monday 19th November, 9.30am - 11.45am
- Managing Fighting and Aggression, Monday 26th November, 9.30am - 11.45am